[3830] JARTS NG7Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pbearzed@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS NG7Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:15:28 +0000
JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Marana AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   80:    7     4
   40:   60    19
   20:   79    23
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  146    46  Total Score = 14,214

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Time does not include lengthy stints of unanswered CQ's. I'd guess total time to
be on the order of 10 to 12 hours. Surprisingly, I got through into Europe
working GW, I, and OH. And one S American in CE. Otherwise it was a N American
contest for me. Heard but couldn't work ZL and VK early on Sunday morning.
Total JA was 11 Q's. When things got slow, I'd switch N1MM to CW and load SD
and NY QSO parties. Never heard any IL stations. A fine weekend of contesting.
73 Paul NG7Z