[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:06:57 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 25

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :44

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  24
   20:  14
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  38  Mults = 34  Total Score = 1,292

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Got to the ball game late, so I just sat back, relaxed, and decided to tune
around to listen to my CWOps buds.

Well, I was going to drop out early; however, I noticed that my childhood
neighbor friend, John McVey, K4AFE, had posted 35 QSOs on the Contest Online
Score Board, so I just couldn't make myself quit until I passed Brother Mac!!
OK, boy...here ya go.  I didn't beat you but just by a little squeak, but I
couldn't resist.

Oh, and if y'all heard my cross-town rival, Joe Moffatt, AB5OR, that cool guy
was running 100% remote from a Starbucks coffee shop -- using his laptop to
control his Flex rig at home.  Maybe you know that Joe is an award-winning
tester for FlexRadio, so he has secrets that he won't share, even with people
who have the same DNA strain as he (his dad).  But, Joe sent me, via text
message, a photo of his little tiny laptop computer with the radio controls on
the screen while he was sipping java.  Love it!

OK, I hope y'all have a great day.  Just learned that I have a meeting with a
member of the MS Legislature at 1900z, so I will miss all the CWT fun this PM.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet