[3830] CQWW SSB K3WJV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3wjv@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3WJV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 06:25:46 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:   16     6        6
   80:  101    14       53
   40:  144    22       70
   20:  292    28       97
   15:  224    23       96
   10:   32     9       22
------------------------------
Total:  809   102      344  Total Score = 1,008,406

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Even with all the phone prep of the PAQP (and I did have fun) I guess I just
can't handle phone QRM. There is no filter or feature in any radio that gives
me
a ssb freq that I can hear the whisper signals in my ears or brain. Therefore
I have difficulty running in CQ or ARRL major phone tests. Cw is my run mode.

And now all the spots on dxscape have a lot of good dx but ft8 is a new virus
that there may not be an antidote for, hi. I so look forward to the cw
weekends.
For me, digital is a long way off. My signalink looks like it should be doing
more. I tried. I'm kinda working on it.

I now have the CAT commands in n1mm pushing my K3 dvk buttons and have turned
off the monitor in the headphones. I'm trying to not yell. I'm trying but I
hope
we have all the juicy stuff I heard and worked this weekend next month.

No phonetics necessary...          GO FRC

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL
SO1R this weekend. Used the K3/P3 and Acom. Mic not working in the FT1K.

FT1000MP & Alpha 89
K3/P3 & Acom 2000A

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft (new height)  G-450A rotor & Green Heron
Inv vees for 40m-80m-trapped 160

Palstar HF-AUTO    WinKeyer USB & Vibroplex paddle
Rx ants - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbogs staggered & spaced @ 66ft - DXE ncc-2
SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger