[3830] CQWW SSB N2IC SOABClassic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2IC SOABClassic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 12:07:46 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: SOABClassic HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   17     8       13
   80:   46    15       30
   40:  264    26       54
   20:  419    31       84
   15:  914    30       93
   10:   92    13       31
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I really couldn't get motivated for a 40+ hour slog. 24 hours is just right from
this part of the world at this stage in the sunspot cycle.

I'm warming up to this Classic overlay category. To do it right, you have to
think about time management, which adds another layer to the strategy. Yes, you
get to sleep, but in 1-3 hour blocks spread across the weekend. I did miss
having the 2nd radio for SO2R, which is not allowed by the classic overlay
rules.