[3830] CQWW SSB N2GA SOABClassic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ga@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2GA SOABClassic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 13:15:39 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2GA
Operator(s): N2GA
Station: N2GA

Class: SOABClassic LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:
   40:   52     8       27
   20:  244    20       73
   15:  234    18       75
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Now I remember why I like CW contests! This was really hard for us low power
folks. Everyone was crammed into 15 and 20. Splatter was everywhere.

That said, CQ WW is still a fun contest with lots of good DX. I worked just
about everything I heard and conditions were not as bad as I thought they would
be. It was nice to work so many great operators from all around the world.
Thanks for the contacts!

73, George