[3830] CQWW SSB G4IIY SOSB(A)/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zen90387@zen.co.uk
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB G4IIY SOSB(A)/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 14:06:05 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: G4IIY
Operator(s): G4IIY
Station: G4IIY

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  375    12       60
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Could only manage 10 hours in the shack because of a stack of other commitments.
 I just wanted to try out my recently improved 160m inverted L.  It seemed to
work ok, although conditions on the first night were awful.  Struggled to hear
some callers to the west through the noise.  The second night was far better
and I wish that I had started earlier, rather than awaiting until about 0600.

Highlights were being called by FY5KE, A77A and by JT5DX, who then spotted me
on the cluster.

Ian G4IIY