[3830] CQWW SSB NB1N SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sandortoth_2000@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NB1N SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 23:09:07 +0000

K3
KPA500
LP-PAN2 Panadapter
N1MM+
CM500
Antennas: 2 Dipoles
1) ZS6BKW for 10, 20 and 40m
2)80m Dipole for 15 and 80m

Expectations for this contest was relatively low, due to time availability to
operate and lack of antennas for all bands.  15m Delta loop had an issue,
resorted to use 80m dipole with a tuner on 15m.  The 160m (K2KQ) is not up yet,
didn't get a chance     to listen on 160 to know if it would have made a
difference.
 For awhile I had more Qs on 15m than 20m, this however changed when I found an
open frequency on 20 and started to run.  It didn't last long but it was fun
while it lasted, hitting a rate 240+.