[3830] CQWW SSB PA/PY2SEX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PA/PY2SEX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 07:16:43 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PA/PY2SEX
Operator(s):
Station: PA/PY2SEX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Nederweert-Eind
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   87     5       43
   80:  249    12       58
   40:  115    14       68
   20:  146    24       68
   15:  172    29       76
   10:   45    12       20
------------------------------

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

It's good to be back on the air in my own station after 6 years but my call sign
didn't help at all! Too much suffering having to repeat several times as it was
loooooong as hell. It was really hard to complete QSOs with a lot of stations,
some of them totally gave up on me. Low power in Europe is more painful then
from SA, at least there most of QSOs count 3 points and it is possible to run
for a period. Every trying for run didn't work. Spiderbeam yagi and my inverted
L wire with an outdoor tuner in the spiderbeam pole worked pretty well. Let's
see in CW how it will be. Thank you all that had patience enough to understand
my lovely call sign. Important action needed is look where I can get a HAREC
exam here in EU (in English at least) to request a PA call sign.

rig: Elecraft K3
ant: Spiderbeam 5band HD
ant: Inverted L with outdoor CG3000 tuner.

73
Alex
PY1KS | PY2SEX | DL1NX | CT7ANB | PA/PY2SEX | AC1CY