[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 03:14:38 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Nov 3

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   4      4
   80:  16     14
   40:  15     11
   20:   5      5
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     34  Total Score = 1,360

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  Nothing heard on 15M.  N3ZZ
was readable at beginning, but didn't hear me.  Was 0232Z before made first QSO
and 20 was pretty good for a few minutes.  40 had fairly strong signals from
near and far.  80 was excellent and best QSO was N3ZZ.  160 was fine, but I had
too little time there.  Had N1MM+ refuse to change bands with manual frequency
entry for two of my three band changes.  When that happens, I have to exit
N1MM+ and bring it up again.  Cost me a few QSOs.  Wish I knew how to fix that.
 Seems my rig control line on this MP isn't working or my Rigblaster interface
isn't working any more.  Thanks for all QSOs.  See you all in SS CW this
weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.