[3830] CQWW SSB DL/4X1DX(@DM9EE) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB DL/4X1DX(@DM9EE) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:19:43 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: DL/4X1DX
Operator(s): 4X1DX 4X6FR DM9EE
Station: DM9EE

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Holzminden
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   43     5       38
   80:  227    12       67
   40:  306    22       95
   20:  360    29       99
   15:  284    29       86
   10:   37     9       21
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

As we are a team in preparation for WRTC, we wanted to experience radio
conditions and radio operations from from Europe.
We got in contact with TOM, DM9EE and shortly after we had a very comfortable
room in is DX HOTEL in Holzminden, the adjacent room was the HAM SHACK.
Tom has A Radio room to envy, all the equipment and antennas you need, and he
was very helpful in re-organizing the station for MS/LP category. Tom is an
amazing ham, friend and host.
Running SSB 100w on CQWW from Europe is very challenging and our looong call
didn’t help, most of the time was S&P, but we learned a lot, made a new
friend and ate very well.
For station description and antennas look a DM9EE web-site. It’s very
recommended.
Thank you all and CU on the CW leg (from home).
73', 4X1DX & 4X6FR