[3830] CQWW SSB

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB
From: James Idone <ke2tr3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 10:33:44 -0500
CQ World Wide DX Contest, SSB 2017

Call: KE2TR
OP: KE2TR
Station: KE2TR

Class: SOAB (A) HP
QTH: Long Island, NY
Operating Time: 29.5 hrs.

80          96           12           49
40          149         22           67
20          439         29          103
15          316         19           88
10           73           7            26

Totals:
              1070        89          333  Total Score= 1,299,338

Comments:
Had great fun from a small mini QTH, the TH2MK3 at 33' worked better than
expected, ZS6BKW at 60' for 40&80 worked great but a bad storm Sunday night
had taken down 2 75' trees ended it, now at 50'. Rig used FTDX3000, Acom
1000 worked like a charm and from last year conditions seem to be getting
better but the beam this year helped. Thanks to all the new mults that
called me on 20m during the last few hours you guys made my day! I must say
that these days having a little pistola station compared to back in the
1990ies when my station was far bigger the fun factor was great and at 66 I
can still do it!

CUL next year, 73s Jim KE2TR

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>