[3830] SS CW W7WW(W6RW) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6rw@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W7WW(W6RW) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 01:20:53 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W7WW
Operator(s): W6RW
Station: W7WW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  175
   40:  354
   20:  513
   15:   24
   10:    0
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Last week Dave K6LL suggested that I ask Dave W7WW to use his station in the CW
Sweepstakes. Dave K6LL said that it would be a shame to let such fine station
be silent on Sweepstakes. So I talked to Dave W7WW and said that I would be
welcome to use the station. And I thank him immensely for letting me operate
from his station. Sunday morning 20 was going kind of slow so I went to 15 and
tuned up and was going to call CQ when the skimmer spotted the Virgin Island
station which I  was able to work before there was a pile up as I was ready. He
was QRP. Was beginning to think that NNY and PR would be out of the question
this weekend when NNY was spotted on meters. I had a run going on 20 but kept
going back to 40 and listening until I could here him and finally worked him.
At the end, PR was spotted on 40 meters and finally worked him.....it is the
last QSO in the log as my 24 hours ran out about 5 minutes after I worked. Did
not think the Sweep would be possible this weekend, but it happened. The W7WW
station plays really good and I had a great time. Thanks to the 2 Daves.

73 de MIke W6RW