[3830] SS CW N4OGW Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rt_clay@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N4OGW Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 03:36:14 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4OGW
Operator(s): N4OGW
Station: N4OGW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  125
   40:  330
   20:  260
   15:   86
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

I haven't tried Sweepstakes QRP in 10 years, so I thought I would give it a try
again. I didn't beat my previous score, I guess lower activity. The noise on
Sunday was also pretty tough for Q stations too.

The bands were pretty good until late Sunday when t-storm noise started. 20
went long immediately at sunset on Saturday. Short skip did come back to 20m a
few hours later, but most everyone had moved down. There was also some nice
propagation to W1 and the mid-Atlantic on 15 Sunday afternoon, but very few
stations were there.

Missed WY. CBS says 364 band changes and 179 probable 2nd radio qso's. Best
rate hour was 69 Saturday afternoon, all downhill from there :)

73
Tor
N4OGW