[3830] SS CW K0VXU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0VXU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 04:59:11 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 13:17

------------
  160:    0
   80:  186
   40:   85
   20:  244
   15:   30
   10:    0
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3, TL922A,TH6DXX, Sloping Vees (40 & 80), N1MM+

A very part-time effort.  Mostly S&P looking for mults.  Missed AK,NNY,VI,
PR, and NT.  I did hear AK on 15 but he escaped my calling.  Conditions were
good on 20, 40, 80 but lack of activity on 15 made it rough to get things
going.

Sunday afternoon and evening the QRN started to pick up making it difficult to
dig out the weaker signals.

It was good to see many of KCCCers in the test.  Thanks to those who pulled me
through the QRM/QRN.

Maybe we will meet again in the SSB tes.

73,
Russ - K0VXU