[3830] SS CW N0AT(N0KK) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0AT(N0KK) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 05:05:40 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0AT
Operator(s): N0KK
Station: N0AT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  143
   40:  389
   20:  300
   15:   44
   10:    0
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Another in the the books from N0AT.
Thanks to Ron for hosting me again..the SS tradition continues.

What a grind...Not so sure Im up to 24 hours of this any longer..it was so hard
to sit still for all but 1 hour on Sunday. At one point I had a rate of 6 per
hour! Yikes!

Had a goal of around 187k but did not take long to realize that participation
seemed down and that wasnt going to happen. I believe I only logged one station
over 1K Q's.

Missed NNY..Never heard a peep...Its rare to miss a sweep..and when using
packet even worse. I agree with Hans...spotting in SS is more a distraction
than a help.

At times I felt bands were cooperating then the switch would be thrown and
things would turn south for a while.

Good to see the MWA represent MN well...logged many of the members. Always fun
to do that.

Ill need some recovery time after this one..maybe Im ready to consider changes
to this event. Seems none of us are getting any younger..HI