[3830] SS CW W1SRD SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1srd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W1SRD SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 05:47:31 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W1SRD
Operator(s): W1SRD
Station: W1SRD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23.3

------------
  160:
   80:  155
   40:  406
   20:  335
   15:  207
   10:
------------

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Missed VI - though I think they called I just couldn't pull them out.
Thanks to N6EE for a late Sunday call from NNY.
PR was last mult on 40 with a massive pileup late Sunday.
Thanks to all stations from VI and PR for making the extra effort under very
difficult circumstances.
Great conditions for this part of cycle. Rain made it quiet here on Saturday
and seemed to carry over to Sunday as well.
Great fun and a personal best for SS CW.
Thanks all for the calls and participation.
73/GL,
Steve
W1SRD