[3830] SS CW N2IC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N2IC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 15:06:29 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  139
   40:  522
   20:  498
   15:  220
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Another fun CW SS in the books !

Didn't think anyone would make a clean sweep, but many thanks to a few
dedicated PR and VI hams for firing up the generators and getting on. To
everyone's surprise, NNY was toughest section. Had me shaking my head about why
the NNY section was ever created (The largest city in NNY is Watertown). Thank
you, N6EE for activating a remotehamradio.com station in NNY.

Activity was down. I can think of several reasons why - Good condx in CQWW SSB,
3C1L and VK9MA DXpeditions, and, sadly, demographics of CW contesters.

Thanks for the QSO's !