[3830] SS CW W6VMW(KM6I) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km6i@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6VMW(KM6I) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 18:06:03 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6VMW
Operator(s): KM6I
Station: W6VMW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5
Remote Operation

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  57
   20:  11
   15:  11
   10:   0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3S, JK Antennas Navassa 5 (20-10), JK-401 dipole (40)

Remote operation.

I was planning on spending Saturday afternoon running W6VMW remotely, then
switching to my home station in the evening. But something was wrong with
the networking - maybe XFinity, maybe the corporate VPN. Latency was
awful and audio was dropping out every few seconds, making it impossible to
operate. I tried again around 0500 and things were a lot better. So sorry
for the QLFs!

Gordon KM6I