[3830] SS CW NI7R SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7r45b@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NI7R SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 23:22:06 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NI7R
Operator(s): NI7R
Station: NI7R

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:   87
   40:  146
   20:  175
   15:    9
   10:
------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Like many others, I missed NNY, PR and VI. Late Sunday, it was impossible to
crack the pile up on the sole NNY station with all the big guns also calling.
Half way through the contest, I suddenly realized that my skimmer was not
showing any Canadian stations. After fixing that, I had all the Canadian
sections worked within an hour. Love this contest, even though my score was not
the greatest. This was my 35th SS CW contest, but my first one from SC. Because
all call history files had my section as AZ, I had to repeat my SC section at
least half the time. I worked a whole bunch of Arizona Outlaws. Thanks for the
QSOs.

K3, temporary 17 foot whip on top of a metal ladder with coils added for 40 and
80 meters.