[3830] SS CW NP3A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np3a@np3a.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NP3A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 04:44:23 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NP3A
Operator(s): NP3A
Station: NP3A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SAN JUAN, PR
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  126
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: PRARL & LOS CHACHOS

Comments:

Saturday night put up a random lenght wire loop few feet over apartment roof and
a remote ATU. Connected A Flex 63000 to a low performance laptop and by local
midnight I was ready. Had problems with the CW timing between laptop (due to
low performance) and the Flex so S&P was tbe only option.

Funny moment: Answered an N9 station's CQ. After sending thanks for the needed
mult, he sent: "Want QRG?." Didnt know what he meant. So I sent
"QRG for?." He sent: "For u to run." Due to the CW timing
issue I rejected the offer. First time that somebody offers his frequency for
me to run! Lol

Thanks all for QSOs.

73 Eric G., NP3A