[3830] SS CW K3KU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K3KU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 00:28:42 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 23:30

------------
  160:
   80:  217
   40:  243
   20:  133
   15:   28
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Second year in a row of drop in score.  Disappointing, for how hard I felt like
I was working, but MAYBE some of it was condx or reduced participation.  We'll
see.  My last off time went 10 minutes over, so I had only 20 minutes to use
when I gave up.  I could tell that NNY was not going to call in in the
remaining time, nor VI nor PR (all three never heard; no surprise).  Heard one
WY S&P a few times, including once on 80M, but could not attract him
anywhere.  Oh, well.  Sometimes 100W and a 200-ft dipole are just not enough.
But -- Hooray! -- I did manage to get through to the EWA on 20M.

Big turn out from AL (11 QSOs).  Felt like I was working a lot more SDG than
the seven that wound up in my log.  I remember SS when AZ was rare; this year I
had 15.

Used to be that I was ready to do it again at 0301Z.  This year it took a day
and a half.