[3830] CWopsT WI0WA(@N0AC) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WI0WA(@N0AC) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 14:06:48 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 8

Call: WI0WA
Operator(s): WALT
Station: N0AC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   8
   40:  28
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  36  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,296

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I heard this was supposed to be a slow speed session, right up my alley. It
wasn't as much fun as I expected. I had three stations, WQ3E/N3RD/N8BJQ, that
never stuck around long enough to get their names so I erased them from the log
but thankful for the other 33 that had patience with my slow speed. Back to the
drawing board!

Thanks for your QSO, Walt

Operating conditions at the station of N0AC

Rig #1-Ten Tec Orion II~100w
Rig #2-Elecraft K3~100w

Antenna #1-Butternut vertical 10-80m
Antenna #2-Butternut vertical 40/80m (winter only)
Antenna #3-Butternut vertical 10-80m (winter only)
Antenna #4-KD9SV Reverse Beverage on the Ground~135 ft (winter only)
Logging-N1MM+