[3830] CWopsT KD5DD(NN5O) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KD5DD(NN5O) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 04:16:25 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 9

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: KD5DD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :42

------------
  160:
   80:   8
   40:  33
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  41  Mults = 38  Total Score = 1,558

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

YESSS!!!  Thanks for the Qs in yet another very successful slow CWT, as we
welcome aboard many CWA graduates...and attempt to entice many new members to
CWOps.

Once again, y'all were great to give me some Qs as I used our club call sign,
KD5DD.  You're welcome to visit our web site at http://deepdixiecc.org --
because when another contest rolls around the allows teams, you know I'll be
coming to you and asking you to join us if you are not already committed to
another club or team.  We don't intend to proselyte; however, our arms are open
for ops who strive to be great contesters and who use the epitome of excellence
in hospitality as we operate on the bands.

OK, once again, it was a huge thrill to get to work Rocketman -- and on two
bands this time.  The first exchange, I sent 'Humpty' and then on 80m, I sent
him 'Dumpty' -- we had a good laugh with that.  Isn't Scotty a hoot?

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet