[3830] SS CW WB4FDT(@W3LPL) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WB4FDT(@W3LPL) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 05:56:13 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WB4FDT
Operator(s): WB4FDT
Station: W3LPL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MARYLAND
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:  252
   40:  375
   20:  244
   15:   11
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Frank for the use of his station.  We seemed to have a lull in the
action on early sunday afternoon when only 1 band, 20 meters, was open.  40 and
15 meters were very slack, and only one of the two of operators can operate on
the open band at one time. This slowed our rate down for several hours, until
40 meters began to perk about 3:30-4pm. I missed PR, VI and NNY.  I heard PR
QRP on 15 meters in the afternoon, and a different PR station on 40 meters late
in the contest but the pileup was such I gave up working him. See you all again
in SSB SS!