[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 04:46:34 +0000
NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   25      .5
   40:  155       3
   20:   13      .5
---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Very tough conditions. 20m was bad from the start. Only the big guns were making
it, and even they were weak. I was forced to move to 40m after about 15 minutes.

40m was good for the first hour or so, but after that the band shortened up,
which is not good for us out west.

80m was crap. W9RE is usually a beacon out here at 59+20 most contests. Tonight
he was 56. I heard almost no stations beyond W6 or W7. Really bad conditions.

Thanks to all the casual and low number sprinters that helped keep things
moving.

73, Mitch, K7RL