[3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 16:38:32 +0000
NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   54     1.6
   40:   78     2.0
   20:   10     0.4
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Almost nothing on 20. 40 and 80 were a tough go until the last hour or so when
the rate meter actually moved a bit on both bands.  It looks like Hawaii was
the place to be this year!

47 mults is good for me in any Sprint.  A number of those were very low contact
numbers, and I made sure any #1 contacts (especially new mults) knew what to
expect. Without exception, they were called immediately and some kept going for
a bit.  Got ND in the last two minutes from a casual caller who gave me number
4.

Missed CT RI DC LA NM AK ID NE. Heard but missed UT.  Worked QC ON MB AB.

We have an excellent School Sweepstakes team this year. Hope we work all of you
from K0HC next weekend!  Thanks for the Qs ...

73, Bob, w0bh