[3830] WAE RTTY N1IXF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ixf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N1IXF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:17:51 +0000
WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N1IXF
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 31:59

   80:   79    79     0    60
   40:  197   197    40   141
   20:  370   370   559   152
   15:   79    79    37    76
   10:    0     0     0     0
-------------------------------
Total:  725  1361   636   429  Total Score = 583,869

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Really enjoyed this contest.  Condx weren't great but I did have brief
openings... even to JA. Many thanks to DARC for sponsoring a really fun format.
 Nice to be able to work lots of new stations and of course the usual suspects.
The exchange of QTCs makes for a unique contesting experience.

I did have QTC logging problems early on in the contest which made for some
challenging exchanges when I was on the RX end. A big shout out to Kenny,
AB4GG, who suggested using an older version of the software and that worked FB
for the rest of the contest, both RX and TX.

I did learn that the scrolling QTCs require more monitor "real
estate" for the multiple RX panes in the DI Window... another reason to
spend $$ there.

As someone else mentioned, I wish the EU stations who were probably thinking I
was too weak for QTCs realized that I would have no problem receiving their
QTCs ... they were booming or in the clear here when I asked for them.

A highlight I've come to enjoy in most RTTY contests is having VP8NO call in...
he did that again when I was trying to stir up Qs from SA on 15M.

Thanks to all who worked me.

73,
Rich N1IXF