[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint K4DXV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint K4DXV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 03:39:29 +0000
NCCC RTTY Sprint - Nov 17

Call: K4DXV
Operator(s): K4DXV
Station: K4DXV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   4      4
   40:   7      5
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  12     10  Total Score = 120

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Bill N6FZO probably thought I was crazy at the start. I hit two incorrect F-Keys
before I finally managed to fumble my way on to the exchange key! Finally found
my rhythm, though. 40 was really crowded. 80 was in pretty good shape but there
was some kind of signal all over the place. I think it might have been Olivia,
but I'm not that familiar with how it sounds. Blew up the amp during WAE this
weekend...smoke and everything. I usually do Thursday night on LP but I'll be
stuck LP in all contests until I can get the amp repaired. Thanks to everyone
for the Q's tonight. Always fun!