[3830] SS SSB K4XL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grimm@sbc.edu
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4XL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 04:35:53 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:  427
   40:  119
   20:  261
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Normally I consider myself a CW op.  However, I really enjoyed this phone
contest. As a result managed to keep my BIC longer than usual.  Everything was
working for a change which made things easier and definitely more fun.  The
conditions were good, and the activity level seemed to be very good.  Thanks
for all the QSOs.  Rig is an Icom 7800 with a Alpha 78 amp.  Dipole on 80 and
DB18E on 40 and up.