[3830] SS SSB KC4HW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim.kc4hw@gmail.com, contest@alabamacontestgroup.org
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KC4HW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:18:57 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 9:10

------------
  160:
   80:  201
   40:  222
   20:  200
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

First of all, thanks to all for the QSOs.  My level of participation had fell
off in the last few years, but really enjoyed the activity this year.  This was
never going to be anything but a part time effort.

Was good to hear all the folks with over 50 years of Amateur
Radio--Congratulations!  Also thankful to hear all the new guys, I hope that
they continue to participate.

Only worked 78 mults, but managed to work VI.  But missed PR EWA ID NL and NT.

Worked 14 stations licensed in 2017.  Hope that they will stick around over the
coming years.

Here is a table of CK numbers...

1930 - 1939  2
1940 - 1949  5
1950 - 1959  68
1960 - 1969  143
1970 - 1979  142
1980 - 1989  73
1990 - 1999  77
2000 - 2009  43
2010 - 2017  70

Sweepstakes Precedents
PR     QSOs    Pct

A      255    40.9%
B      129    20.7%
Q        7     1.1%
M       63    10.1%
U      163    26.2%
S        6     1.0%

OK, again thanks for the QSOs and cu the next time!

Jim/KC4HW