[3830] SS SSB N0MA Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7ii@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N0MA Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:32:48 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N0MA
Operator(s): W7II N0LNO N0MMA KD0SXF W0IY KB0NRP KC0UMQ KX9Y KE0AND KE0LYD
K0DAS W3ACO KC0YGW
Station: N0MA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  278
   40:  468
   20:  281
   15:   44
   10:    0

Club:

Comments:

We keep going lower in frequency as the cycle bottoms out.  You never have
enough antennas for SS.
PR was last on our MULT list and we feel fortunate to have NP4G in the log.
A big thanks to all the VI and PR stations that got on the air.  We realize you
have more important things to do than talk on the radio but we appreciate your
devotion to contesting.
W7ii