[3830] SS SSB W9QL SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W9QL SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 19:41:16 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:  291
   40:  100
   20:   90
   15:   62
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First SSB Sweep I missed in the last 8 years. No PR this time. I did see spots,
but never heard him with my basic wire antenna. Glad to see other SMC'ers were
able to work  him, though. I was fortunate that other "rare" sections
called me for the most part. NL and NT were no issue, this year but SB was
tough. Never heard them until late Sunday. This was the first time I tried the
SMC chat room. That was fun (and helpful), although I was using the same
computer as my log, so sharing a keyboard turned out not to be a good idea
while running a frequency. Worked a lot of SMC folks, especially towards the
end. Thanks for the Q's.

Dave
W9QL
FTdx5000MP with a G5RV @ 35 ft.