[3830] SS SSB VY1AAA(VE1RM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gerry@ve1rm.ca
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VY1AAA(VE1RM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 00:38:08 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VY1AAA
Operator(s): VE1RM
Station: VY1AAA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NT
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    0
   80:   44
   40:   18
   20:  535
   15:   39
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yukon CanAm Contest Club

Comments:

Tough contest from NT this time!  Very little east-west propagation on 40 and
80.
On Sunday, 20 opened late and sigs were not as loud.

Funny moment:  Remote Shack is in my basement.  My family was calling to me
about something while I was running a huge pile.  With VOX still on, I yelled:
"HOLD ON!"
to my family.   A sheepish voice from the pile said: "Take it easy,
Gerry!".  Well, it was not the pile of course!  Always a pleasure to work
the best ops in the world.

Missed AK, PR, VI.   AK????  Yep...  KL7SB weak S1 on 20 but could not get
Steve's attention.

As always, thanks to J, VY1JA, for maintaining the remote from the RF end!