[3830] SS SSB KP2XX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KP2XX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 13:29:16 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KP2XX
Operator(s): KP2XX
Station: KP2XX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    0
   80:    4
   40:  668
   20:   37
   15:    9
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I could not use my amps this year as we are still without public power,  gee
thanks Irma & Maria for dancing on our power grid.  Spent weeks finishing
reinstalling and rebuilding my antennas got the 40 meter Yagi and tower up an
hour before the start of the contest and the tribander up and working last
hours of sweepstakes.  I was able to run the entire contest off grid with solar
power from a 5 KW array of panels charging a large battery bank.  The only small
upside was lack of power line noise this year. Thanks to all the ops who showed
patience. There are some great contesters out there!

Jim,  KP2XX