[3830] SS SSB WB8WKQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WB8WKQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 02:35:13 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
  160:
   80:  286
   40:  387
   20:   44
   15:   80
   10:
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Well, my first stab at SS Phone.  Ran low power and non-assisted. Learned an
awful lot and made a lot of mistakes.  Still using the archaic pencil and paper
method, but did employ a DVR to make my CQ calls and save my voice.  Probably
didn't spend enough time on 20 and missed a few mults that way.  But 15 being
open and much easier to make runs on kept me over there, and 40 was also easier
to makes runs than 20.  Would have been nice to hit 800 Q's.  Well maybe next
year.  Thanks to all for the Q's and encouragement.