[3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 23:13:39 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 12:40

  160:    5     3        2
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   68    18       35
   20:  227    26       82
   15:   95    21       37
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

again a s and p weekend..never called cq..I must be getting really lazy, or
don't like pileups on me haw...ten wasn't their..checked often..not a single
signal..20 was the money band..Europe was better on Saturday, but, family
affairs took over...so missed a lot that morning...seems thanksgiving weekend
is always a compromise for a lot of family guys...wx was good here, but windy,
not always willing to turn the antenna, so worked JA long path I guess on
sunday...for me this in the king of contests..I love to show up, even if I
don't win a thing..always good to qso friends we meet only on this weekend...so
I guess I really enjoyed my short weekend...thanks for the q's...now if the sun
would only help us out a bit hi..so long from Big Sky country