[3830] CQWW CW N3AM SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3am@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3AM SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 00:32:48 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3AM
Operator(s): N3AM
Station: N3AM

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 18:38
Remote Operation

  160:    7     5        6
   80:   58    14       53
   40:  417    31      114
   20:  519    32      118
   15:  161    23       80
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another remote operation of my MD station from my south FL winter QTH. I had
considerable static-like crackling (wayward Internet packets?) in my K3/0-mini
receiver on the first night, but that cleared up for the remainder of the
contest.

Great to hear all the JA's on 20m about an hour before contest end.  I was
amazed at how well EU stations that were just above noise level on 80m could
hear my 1500W to an inverted vee at 65' so clearly.  Either propagation was
one-way, or they've got very good ears.  I had planned to run part of the time,
but activity was so good that I did 100% search & pounce.