[3830] CQWW CW K7XC SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7XC SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 01:36:20 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: N NV DM09jh
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:   19    10       11
   80:   46    16       22
   40:   88    23       57
   20:  115    27       70
   15:   87    20       40
   10:   10     4        5
------------------------------
Total:  365   100      205  Total Score = 293,410

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

What an amazing weekend of top notch CW operators worldwide, Always a joy to
participate in this event. Conditions hovering on life support with more QSOs /
Mults on 160M than 10m! A few periods of fair conditions mixed with several
episodes of Solar Disturbances rolling through making it a very tough road at
times. 10M barely opened to grudgingly allow a few SA Mults. No EU on 15M but
open all day to AF/SA/NA/AS/& OC. Able to work the Western Europeans on 20M
with some repeats. 40M was a mixed bag with better than average long-path
openings each morning. 80M was surprising with some awesome DX logged. 160M was
a textbook case of the Sunset/Sunrise Gray-line enhancements providing some
awesome opportunities at add to my low-band DXCC totals. Thanks to all who
worked to pull my signal from the QRM/QRN. Station here is an old IC-746
driving an AL-80B to 750W. Antennas include: 160M Inv L, 80M/40M Fan Inv Vee,
3ele 20M yagi, 3 ele 15M yagi, & a 4ele 10M yagi. Almost completely hunt
and pounce. Still not bad for a retired fat old man! 73s de Tim - K7XC -
DM09jh... sk