[3830] CQWW CW ED2C(@EA2RCF) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea2cw@gautxori.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ED2C(@EA2RCF) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 01:53:52 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ED2C
Operator(s): EA2WX EA2PA EA2CW EA2DPA EA2BD EC1RS
Station: EA2RCF

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IN82PU
Operating Time (hrs): 36:14

  160:  274     7       50
   80:  652    17       83
   40: 1272    32      114
   20: 1185    26       97
   15:  316    25       74
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

third year on WW at EA2RCF, Radioclub Foronda shack. Short number of operators,
but in good mood as always. Just two rigs for M/2, but one of the linear amps
died after some hours of operation. We had also one of the xmitters receiving
during some hours on an empty RX antenna... -still searching the resposible
;-)
The propagation was quite good, except on 28 MHz where we did no Q's.
The goal was to get better results than last year and we reached it, with 400K
pts more and just 10 Q's less (better dx working)
Anyway a good experience and another opportunity to learn.
See you all next year!