[3830] CQWW CW AB4B SOSB(A)/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AB4B SOSB(A)/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 02:00:54 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOSB(A)/40 LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  339    27      107
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Another effort from a phone op. Thanks for putting up with me over the weekend.
LP from the deep South ain't the best choice however I wanted to get more of
the
CW experience plus some station evaluation. Didn't plan to put in the time I
did but
those cluster pile-ups got me hooked even it was brutal with LP. More
experiences
were had I can assure you. Not much of a run op so all S&P which kept me
busy. Amazing what you can find to work between those spots eh? CNDX were not
stable at the start but improved a bunch Sat. Band started to open about 2:00PM
local time on Satand 1:30PM on Sun. Only disappointment was the SE Asian path
from here in the  " Heart of Dixie". Had fun I think though going
over some mental replays in the next few days of happenings during the weekend
might change that Hi HI. Thanks for all who put up with my operating techniques
( or lack of)and those who made it into my log.

Look for all in ARRL DX in the new year....Tim AB4B