[3830] CQWW CW OH5BM SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh5bm1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH5BM SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:09:37 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH5BM
Operator(s): OH5BM
Station: OH5BM

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: SIMPELE
Operating Time (hrs): 24,7

  160:
   80: 1126    32      107
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1126    32      107  Total Score = 225,212

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

For a long time Mr. Murphy visited in my station before and during the contest.
And like OH2MM has stated: "Contest is starting 3 days too early!"
Had to repair tower rotating system in snowstorm and darkness torch in the
teeth.
Additional dipole broken and fixed climbing in the tower in snowstorm and in
darkness.
Linear relay was sticky all the time - only strongest stations heard.
Somehow I got the new linear (which is still in building phase) tuned for 80m
CW and worked with that to the end of the contest - about 500 qsos.
CEBM - linear worked fine and the other highlight was a small JA-pileup in
early Sunday afternoon 13z!.
Thanks for the qsos!

In spite of that all looking for the next contest in positive feelings.

Tapani, OH5BM