[3830] CQWW CW V26FF(N2FF) SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW V26FF(N2FF) SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 13:40:04 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: V26FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: V26FF

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: ANtigua
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   9      3        6
   20:  17      6       14
   15:  52     13       27
   10:   0
------------------------------
Total:  78     22       47  Total Score = 11,523

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Holiday operation.  First time visiting Antigua and staying in my daughter's
rented home on the south side of a steep hill with a tin roof and power lines
in the wrong place. Heard a lot of guys like K2LE, K2QMF, W1WEF etc but they
did not hear me.  The were probably beaming EU. Biggest thrill was working
KH6.

Almost no damage here after 3 hurricanes.  Lucky folks.  Best discovery Wadadli
beer.  Great STUFF.  You have to keep hydrated and I made sure I did.

I may be back next year with better antennas or a new location.