[3830] CQWW CW N6DW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6dw@live.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N6DW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 14:56:03 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N6DW
Operator(s): N6DW
Station: N6DW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   40    10       27
   40:   96    18       52
   20:   73    13       39
   15:   39    12       30
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I am rusty CW op. This contest is a challenge with the speed of most ops. So
this was S&P for me. At the moment, I am using a 80/40 OCFD as my sole
antenna. It clearly works better on those bands than with the match for the
other bands. Not having my amp apparently put my signal in the weeds, so I
thank and apologize to all those ops who gave me contacts that were obviously
painful for them!