[3830] CQWW CW K2DM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2dm@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2DM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 21:02:17 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K2DM
Operator(s): K2DM
Station: K2DM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:    1     1        1
   40:  174    22       82
   20:   13     7       13
   15:   14     8       14
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Living in a deed-restricted community, it is a real challenge to find a way to
amuse oneself in a major contest.  My primary antenna is a SmallIR vertical
with only a few radials.  For the contest I put up a temporary 40M inverted vee
at 25 feet.  My sole goal in the contest was to work 100 different countries
without utilizing a spotting network.  I fell short by 5 countries.  But I did
manage to work some juicy DX with my 100W.  My contact total is very low
because I intentionally did not call stations in countries that I had already
worked.  A number of ops stuck with me to pull my call out of the mud, and for
that I am grateful.  73, George