[3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 17:52:36 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): HB9CAT I4EWH I4IFL IK3QAR IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IK4WMH IN3FHE
IV3AZV IW3FVZ IZ4NIC IZ4ZZB
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  209    23       87
   80: 1301    34      127
   40: 2576    38      162
   20: 2073    39      153
   15: 1115    39      146
   10:   53    16       52
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

A group of close-knit friends, participating in the best world CW contest, and
the fun is guaranteed!

Everything worked fine, with no major issues (during the SSB round we had
enough for the whole contest season...).
A bit of freezing rain on Sunday, reminding us that winter is facing, brought
some noise for a couple of hours making listening weak signals way hard.

Good conditions in general, considering the solar cycle. Excellent low bands,
15m decent mainly on Sunday.
It was great to be spotted by KL7RA on 160 (unfortunately we can't hear you
guys).

Highlights were being called by KH6LC on 80m and a successful double QSY with
V5/DK1CE.
Finally, a first hour with 307 QSO set our new personal record.

Congrats to our friends at OM7M, working multipiers at a fantastic rate we
really envy. After just a couple of hours you were already more than 40 mults
ahead of us!
Not to speak about the ease with which you worked them on 160m.

Nice challenge on cqcontest of the three "M", with OM7M, TM6M and us
(waiting for EI7M to back soon) with a photo finish final
With TM6M publishing in real-time, it seems that most of the top EU teams are
now on-line, making the race even more fun!