[3830] CQWW CW LY2W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LY2W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2017 06:11:54 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LY2W
Operator(s): LY2W LY2AJ LY2FN LY2MM LY2NY LY2SA LY1FW LY3CW LY3VP LY5O LY5T
Station: LY2W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: KO15LA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160: 1279    21       84
   80: 1949    33      123
   40: 2489    38      158
   20: 2000    40      142
   15:  689    34      137
   10:   76    12       39
------------------------------

Club: Vytautas Magnus Univ Radio Club

Comments:

Perhaps our first attempt in Mult-Multi category. We are not well suited for it.
Limitations are that not all, even not 5 bands can operate simultaneously. There
were some other restrictions too. Still, was interesting to see how we compare
to other M/M stations in our region and Europe.
Was nice to see low bands in good shape. High bands - disappointment. As
expected.
Thanks all for QSOs.

73, Vidas LY2SA