[3830] ARRL 160 N2CU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N2CU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 15:08:43 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45

Total:  QSOs = 800  Sections = 74  Countries = 33  Total Score = 202,658

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Started out as LP, but after several QSOs went to HP. I have some background
noise that has crept up the past few years and makes hearing a little
difficult. My apologies to stations calling that I couldn't pull out. Signals
from Europe seemed to be better early on and the EU sunrise really didn't
enhance them. Operated only 3.5 hours Friday night and then settled in Saturday
night for a 368 QSO run. Nice!

There were lots of stations calling from out West when I was on the NE loop.
Don't worry, you guys were loud, it's just the good F/B that the K9AY has that
required repeats when you called.

K3, L7 @ 1kW out, 46' Inv. L, K9AY loops, N1MM Classic.

73, Tom N2CU