[3830] ARRL 160 K3OO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3oo@k3oo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K3OO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 15:12:22 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OO
Station: K3OO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2.3

Total:  QSOs = 118  Sections = 37  Countries = 27  Total Score = 21,632

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Just got on Friday night.  Every Christmas Season  I watch the movie National
Lampoon Christmas with the the Griswold Family to get me in the Christmas
spirit.. After seeing this movie dozens of times it still always makes me
laugh...anyway..So I multi tasked Friday night watching the entire  movie while
I operated the 160m contest.. some great CDX and lots of laughs.

73 &  Merry Christmas,
Rick K3OO