[3830] ARRL 160 N4GG SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, halken@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4GG SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 15:16:24 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 711  Sections = 75  Countries = 14  Total Score = 131,364

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

That was extra fun as the band was in excellent shape both nights.  Lots of EU
stations answering my CQs and answering on first call.  All the antennas here
were redone over the summer and the one that had to be compromised was the 160
transmit vertical - and wow could I tell.  I am down many dB from years prior.
I have a plan to fix that in the spring.

160 is always a fun band as it brings out some old timers and lots of friends.
I worked a lot of stations using bugs - a pleasure to hear.  No spark rigs on
the air this year.

Thanks for for all the Qs.  I will be louder next year.  Though not loud, I was
hearing okay!

73,
Hal N4GG