[3830] ARRL 160 WB8WKQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WB8WKQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 17:31:03 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 741  Sections = 70  Countries = 6  Total Score = 114,152

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Well, my first respectable effort on the 160 contest.  What a blast!  Also, in
trying to modernize myself from my archaic paper and pencil methods, and with
K8BKM's encouragement (and mockery) I ran the second half in real time with the
computer!  Why didn't you guys tell me how much easier this made life?  I really
don't have anything to compare this to, so I must say it was pretty fun, aside
from throwing off my biological clock.  Was shocked to have Europe calling me
Sunday morning, how fun is that?  Now with a baseline on this test, I'll write
a book of "lessons learned" for future improvement.  Thanks for all
the Q's and support!